2. Intellectual and industrial property - trademark
The content of the website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided are the intellectual property of evik.gr and is protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
The names, images, logos and insignia that represent evik.gr and its services, are exclusive trademarks and insignia and are protected by Greek, EU and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property.
Excludes the rights of cooperating companies which are their own intellectual and industrial property protected in the same way.
4. IP Addresses
The IP address through which the PC of each visitor has access to evik.gr is used exclusively for the collection of statistical data and the security of transactions.
5. User responsibility
The visitor of the pages and services of evik.gr accepts that he will use this website in accordance with law and good manners. That is, it will not use it to transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, obscene, may cause harm to minors or any third party, violates any industrial, intellectual property or personal data rights, contains software viruses and generally violates applicable Greek and Community law. legislation.
6. Personal data
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor of our website, are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation and the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation. All your personal data, which are collected through the electronic form of the company evik are under the condition of full and unconditional consent, which is provided by sending your personal data to us. At any time you reserve the right to revoke this consent, to access this data and to request the immediate deletion of your data.
Disclosure of data to third parties is not possible unless disclosure is permitted by law or court order. Our website keeps records of this data solely for communication and service purposes.
The processing of the personal data of the user / visitor will remain confidential and will be carried out exclusively by specialized personnel of the company, observing appropriate technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of such data.
7. Change policy
It is possible for reasons of improvement of the services of evik.gr to make changes of policy or services without notice. The user can be informed at the following address: www.evik.gr/terms
8. Applicable Law
The above terms and conditions of use of evik.gr, as well as any modification, change or alteration are governed by and supplemented by Greek law, Community law and relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to law, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from the present, without in any case affecting the validity of the other terms. Evik.gr reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms, according to its needs and transactional manners. Users are informed through this website.
1. What's a cookie?
• Track your use of our website to compile aggregate data about site traffic and interaction
• Remember preferences and information about you so you don’t have to provide it again
This enables us to understand how you use the site and track any patterns that emerge. This helps us
to develop and improve our website and services in response to what our visitors want and need.
3. How long do cookies last?
Some cookies are removed when you finish your session and exit the browser. Others are more longterm, sometimes indefinite, and are saved onto your device so they’re there when you return to the website.
4. How to reject cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies if you don’t want to receive cookies that are not strictly necessary to perform basic features of our site. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site more efficient, may not function properly.
Cookies can be disabled at any time, even if you have previously accepted them.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The company “Evik” is bound to you respecting your privacy and vigilant for the proper maintenance and operation of your security systems to protect your personal data.
1. What data we collect from you
You can visit our site without revealing anything to us. As part of your visit to our site and your interaction with this site and the functionality it offers, our Company collects and processes your personal data, which you voluntarily submit to it, voluntarily and on your own initiative. Specifically:
- Identity information that you choose to share through the form, such as: Full name and address,
- Contact details, such as: telephone and e-mail address.
- Other information that may contain personal information, such as: Complaints or comments about the Company’s products
1.2 Handling your orders
To deliver your orders and to be able to support you after the sale we will process the following information:
name and surname, fiscal number, name of the employees to pick up the order at the time of delivery
- billing information, bank account information, credit card information
- delivery address so you can pick up at your place
- telephone number so we can communicate with you about your order
- the mobile phone number for the electronic communication with you regarding your order
- your email address so you can get updates on your order.
We are processing your email address that you give us, while you subscribe to our newsletter, in order to be able to receive updates and offers.
By registering and giving your consent, you will be able to enjoy all of our updates and offers we send via email.
2. Use of personal data
The processing of your Personal Data is for the following purposes:
- Serve all your requests (eg to provide you with information about our products)
- Managing complaints about our products
- To pursue commercial purposes in response to the requested communication, to investigate the probability of a transaction with you during the pre-contractual stage and in the case of filling in an electronic form of communication on our website or by direct mail or telephone communication or filling in a printed form
- Delivering the products and consequently fulfilling our contractual obligations in this regard, for proof of your orders, after-sales support, to communicate with you about your orders and generally where it is reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse, or to enforce the terms and conditions
- To send newsletters (newsletters)
- To comply with legal requirements.
Our Company warrants that your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned in this policy without prior notice and where your approval is required.
3. Recipients of personal data
Access to personal data and transaction information is restricted to authorized employees, affiliates and third parties who process the above data at the Company’s sole discretion and only when and to the extent necessary for the above purposes. Personal data may only be transmitted, within the scope of the above-mentioned processing purposes, to specific recipients, such as employees and affiliates as well as third party companies such as transport companies or selected pick-up points. In addition, the Company may disclose your information to the relevant judicial and / or administrative authorities without prior notice insofar as required by the applicable legal and regulatory framework or by a court order and / or an administrative act.
Our Company makes every effort to review and evaluate when choosing its affiliates to whom it transmits the personal data of the interested parties. There is a written agreement between the Company and each third party, based on which the processing of personal data is under the control of the Company and only at its own discretion and subject to the same data protection policy.
4. Time of data retention
The length of the data storage period is decided on the basis of the following specific criteria, as appropriate:
- When the processing is necessary as a liability under provisions of the current legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions.
- When processing is performed on a contractual basis, your personal data is stored for as long as necessary to perform the contract and to establish, exercise, and / or support legal claims under the contract.
- For marketing purposes, your personal data is retained until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing in the period before it is revoked. To withdraw your consent you can send a request to the email address: email@example.com.
5. Your choices and rights
We want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- you can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you;
•in certain situations, you can ask us to erase or block or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data; and
- in certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party. Where we are using your personal data on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. Moreover, where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal data subject to applicable law.
6. Exercise of your rights
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us:
- By sending an e-mail
- By letter
- Through our Branch network
We handle your requests with the utmost care to ensure that your rights are protected. In any case, you may be asked to provide us with an identity document to make sure we do not share your personal information with someone else. In some cases, we may not be able to handle your request directly. However, we will notify you of the progress of your request within one month of submitting your original request.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/) if you have reason to believe that processing of your personal data does not comply with applicable data protection law.
7. Changes to the Notice
Just as our business changes constantly, this Privacy Statement may also change for time to time. If you want to see changes made to this Privacy Statement, we invite you to access this Privacy to see the changes. If we make material changes or changes that will have an impact on you (e.g. when we start processing your personal data fot other purposes than set out above) we will contact you prior to commencing that processing.
8. Questions or Complaints
If you have questions or concerns about our processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of the rights you have under this notice, you are welcome to contact us via:
Phone:+30 216 7005131,
Address: L. Flemingk 35 & 1 Evropis Str., Ag.I.Rentis Piraeus, Greece
You may also contact your local data protection authority with questions and complaints.